Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Decent AEG for 140 euro NO USED GUNS

• 29-07-2011 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hey everyone. im looking for a decent electric aeg for about or under 140-150 euro. i would like good fps and accuracy, and a good life as i hope to be starting skirmishing. I DO NOT want a used AEG. I have tried loooking over the internet many times for a few weeks now, and in america they are all 400FPS and over:mad: Please help me, and again i would not like a used gun.
    Thanks in advance, adam :D
    Could you please give me the make,model,and website.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Shidosha

This may not be the forum for that kind of question, you may want to have a look over in the Retailers section.

Fact is though that that kind of budget won't get you anything above "alright", you're still well within the starter-level range, if you're buying new from a retailer. No-one can really tell you what's going to suit you. We don't know what you like.

It's really, really easy find the websites for a variety of Irish retailers, as any vague check on a certain website that rhymes with "moogle" will tell you. Browse them, see what you like the look of in your price range, then go there and pick the thing up and see how it feels. Then decide whether to buy it or not.

Or cast your eye over some of the deals available on the Adverts forum. Second-hand doesn't mean bad, especially in airsoft, where people sell on stuff simply because they want to try something new. You can pick up real bargains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

I have a G36 its got all new internals full metal gearbox 310fps max and comes with high-cap and battery all for 150 also has decent range and accuracy has not seen a skirmish since the new parts where put in so its like new from shop :) whont find this deal anywhere else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭dmullaney

You probably want this forum:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1117

Its for airsoft retailers - you should be able to find one near you if you're in Dublin. I'd recommend SGAirsoft (www.sgairsoft.biz) on the Richmond Road, or Strike Arms in Swords (www.strikearms.com)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭airsofter.adam

thanks. the reason why i was asking was because i dont know much about airsoft guns, whereas more experienced airsofters would know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭King John The Last

Where would you be playing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭airsofter.adam

maybe in red barn and airsoft reloaded.

Advertisement