Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Phone

Options
  • 29-07-2011 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi,
    Im looking for a new phone as my Nokia 6303 is on the way out. I just wannt a pretty basic phone, none of the music stuff, but needs to have ''nice'' buttons as in easy to text with. I dont want to spend over e60 on it and with Meteor prepay at the moment!

Any suggestions are welcome!! :D

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Whats wrong with your 6303?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Try adverts,gumtree or donedeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭eor123

Davy wrote: »
    Whats wrong with your 6303?

It keeps freezing and Its hard to hear people when they ring.

eor123 wrote: »
    It keeps freezing and Its hard to hear people when they ring.

Its freezing because you have way to many messages on the phone i bet.

The ear piece may be faulty, which could be fixed free of charge under warranty. Its covered for 24 months from time of purchase. It may be just your coverage area, other person phone and location, or car kits etc.

Ya, ive way to many messages, something like 2300, but it takes ages to delete them! :p
    Are you sure its under 24 months warranty, I got it in Feb last year, so If so it would be very handy.

• Advertisement

Ya, ive way to many messages, something like 2300, but it takes ages to delete them! :p

How did i know :pac:

If you go to: Menu; messaging; more; delete messages; then select "All messages"
    Job done!

Are you sure its under 24 months warranty, I got it in Feb last year, so If so it would be very handy.

I am sure yes. The phone is covered for 24 months, just the battery and accessories aren't.

Im living in Limerick so will I bring it straight to the Nokia shop or to the retailer? Will I need my reciept or can they just scan the back of it or something? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

The Nokia C2-01 is a decent phone for the price, and great for texting :)

CaSCaDe711 wrote: »

Does it have conversations when messaging?

Im living in Limerick so will I bring it straight to the Nokia shop or to the retailer? Will I need my reciept or can they just scan the back of it or something? :confused:

You can go direct to repair centre, and shouldnt need the reciept either.

CaSCaDe711 wrote: »

Its what I would have suggested also. The C1-01 hasn't 3G so ruled it out, and the 2730 is to slippery, and buttons not great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

Does it have conversations when messaging?

Yes.

Advertisement