Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beverly

Options
  • 29-07-2011 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

just wondering what is beverly cooper-flynn at these days ?
    has anyone seen or heard of her since the election ?

someone told me she was gone to spain or portugal to run a greasy spoon
    but that surely couldnt be correct

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,357 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Her man has a pub in spain and I hear she is spending alot of time out there. So you heard half right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭gizmo555

***Either make a right contribution or don't comment, thanks *****

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

She is no longer in public life, and is entitled to her privacy

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭neiphin

nuac wrote: »
    She is no longer in public life, and is entitled to her privacy

is it not fair to enquire ?
    she may have been in the state drawing a wage from some state bord , i dont know, that she was in a greasy spoon was too far fetched

she is entitled to privacy ?, did she pay her legal bill with rte ?
    or did my taxes and licence fee pay for it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

neiphin wrote: »
    is it not fair to enquire ?
    she may have been in the state drawing a wage from some state bord , i dont know, that she was in a greasy spoon was too far fetched

she is entitled to privacy ?, did she pay her legal bill with rte ?
    or did my taxes and licence fee pay for it ?
    Just about to ask the same question,is the money paid back in full.Is her develepor husband who owns the pub in Spain in hock to the irish banks which we own.

• Advertisement

tipptom wrote: »
    Just about to ask the same question,is the money paid back in full.Is her develepor husband who owns the pub in Spain in hock to the irish banks which we own.
    i thought her developer husband was someone elses husband, but thats neither here nor there
    but if he is hock to nama , and is now in spain
    have we been raped again by the flynnster ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Keep all details of court cases etc out of this thread, I don't like the way its going and if it continues I will lock this.

is she liable for tax purposes ,on her state pension for services rendered to the state if she is non domicile ?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Twitter

He may or may not be her husband now, but he wasn't until recently at least, as he was still married to the woman he was married to when she first set her claws on him. "So, Bev, what first attracted you to the wealthy buffoon?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Saw her out walking on the n5 the other day and she's put on a sight of weight! She's not married to her partner i think he's still married

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭benagain

yop wrote: »
    Keep all details of court cases etc out of this thread, I don't like the way its going and if it continues I will lock this.
    are all people from mayo this sensitive????

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Closing this thread as there is really no point to it bar sniping remarks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement