Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

That new Tire Feeling :)

• 29-07-2011 7:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭

Don't know about anyone else here , but I love that new tire feeling just after they've been scrubbed in..

Got new rubber 2 weeks back and have been trying to scrape the foot pegs on roundabouts ever since :D

It's amazing how cocky you get.. I've had to back it off a few times before I end up in a situation I regret.

Damn Tire Courage.. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

I'm the opposite at the moment. had 2 skids in 2 days on wet surfaces there a few weeks ago. I'm taking corners like pluto orbits the sun at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

I'm the opposite at the moment. had 2 skids in 2 days on wet surfaces there a few weeks ago. I'm taking corners like pluto orbits the sun at the moment.

Was the same scrubbing in, back end had a mind of its own in the wet, hate having to feel out the tire grip when scrubbing tires..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

Love the feeling of new good tire's and the confidence they give you. Best feeling I had was getting my first pair of comp k's after having crap rubber for ages, throwing it into the first roundabout and getting the knee down, big scuff on the good jeans, but worth it.
    Had the best summer acting the maggot, wore them down to the canvas in 3 months and for the only time ever the front and back wore out at the same time:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Just got a new pair of Bt023s fitted today. Some difference . Had a road smart front and Avon storm rear. Both were past it. Delighted with the new set.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

I got new rear tyre last week.....lost a grip twice during the process but its fine now ...you just have to take easy for moment thats all

• Advertisement
Advertisement