Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palmerstown 1973: Mystery soul singer

Options
  • 29-07-2011 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I am an author and TV Producer writing a book for Mainstream Publishing. The book is realeased in the UK and Ireland in early October.

In the course of my research, I came across a soul musician who lived in Palmerstown, Co Dublin in the early 1970's. I believe his name may have been Jerry Nassis (or similar) - I know he was Mormon, probably American and was big enough to have been in a band that were on Top of the Pops at the time.
    Googling throws up nothing, so perhaps I have the name slightly wrong.
    I wonder if any of the experts on this forum could help?

Many thanks

David

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Palmerstown or palmerston as it is now known wasent a very big place in the 70,s so maybe you could drop up to one of 2 local pubs there, The silver granite,he might have done a gig there and its a family owned pub with the family still there ,hope this might help.

Advertisement