Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Plan Help

Options
  • 29-07-2011 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

I was to going to get free calls and texts to other Meteor customers but someone else topped me up by 20 euro a few minutes ago so I couldn't register for this. Is there any way I could still get them?
    Help appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Paadddyy wrote: »
    I was to going to get free calls and texts to other Meteor customers but someone else topped me up by 20 euro a few minutes ago so I couldn't register for this. Is there any way I could still get them?
    Help appreciated. :)

Nope. You have to register for the plan first and then top up.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 DanielC95

Well seems a little late but if you still have a full $20 then try it! I got a new sim in meteor and the worker topped me up for $5 with the new sim and as soon as it was in i checked it was there then I did "Five" to 50104 and i had them after the confirmation text..

Advertisement