Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to charge per block

Options
  • 29-07-2011 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

:confused:i have been asked to price a house and have all measured up.its 11,500 blocks.what is the average blocklayer charging a block.its straight forward dormer house,all square walls,insulation is being pumped,all block,concrete sills,concrete corner quoins.i hear .80 cent is average,but after doing the sums this seems a bit dear.i dont know what to charge,have only ever worked for days wage.really need this job but dont want to undercut my self:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭1chippy

sounds reasonable although there are lads out there for less. if you do a good job most people would be happy to pay that. you have to consider that work is tight and its really a case of what you are happy to work for. try to work out the days it will take you and work out your day rate allowing for a few days of unexpected

• Registered Users Posts: 11 john2020

Dupont are you still building? was looking for a block layer in the Monaghan area

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement