Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering a pizza....

Options
  • 29-07-2011 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

So.... I wanna' order a pizza... I know it's a bit late but I've been working all day and I'm hunnnngry.... any recommendations?

Other than the usual suspects (Dominoes, 4 star, Papa Johns etc..) Have any new pizza places opened in town that are useful and are able to deliver as well?

Also, I thought there may be a few topics on this, so I trawled back through 4/5 pages of threads and I couldn't find a thing so cut me some slack :D!

Ta!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Mizzoni's is good.

Steak pizza ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

justeat.ie has a full list of pizza places, has online menu for them and does delivery.

I often order for delivery to my place in the city before I leave work in Spiddal and try to race my food home.

17-0 to me so far! :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

www.whatsfordinner.ie think thet have few specials on is well

Advertisement