Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small electronics disposal

Options
  • 30-07-2011 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

I have two dead electronic devices (those keyrings that beep when you whistle to you can find your keys). Is there a handy way to dispose of these without going to Liosban on Saturdays? I know there are places in town where you can get rid of your mobile phone for example.

Many thanks,
    Ten

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,491 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

If the batterys can be removed there are battery (that spelling doesnt look right) disposal boxes in Aldi, Lidl, Tesco etc. Dont know about the rest of the device.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Send your old phones to the Jack and Jill Foundation

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Send your old phones to the Jack and Jill Foundation
    eh... Did u even read the post?

No idea op, shame that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

eh... Did u even read the post?

Yes

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ask in electrics stores. They might take them.
    http://www.weeeireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

Thanks guys. I will ask in electronic stores as biko mentioned - I hadn't thought of that.

Have a good race week.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

Thanks guys. I will ask in electronic stores as biko mentioned - I hadn't thought of that.

Have a good race week.

Advertisement