Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pallet problem

Options
  • 30-07-2011 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Ive tons and tons of wodden pallets in a warehouse and i was wondering is there any profitable way of getting rid of them? Either by selling them to somebody who has a use for them or by turning them into something myself. Anybody out there with similar pallet problems?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 johnsmith13

Hi

The people who you got them from may purchase them back from you. Also check you invoices for the shipments that you got the pallets from you mya have been charged for them, in that case maybe contacting the people who you received the pallets from may provide you a refund for returning them.

In a business I once worked for the couriers were more then happy to "take them off our hands as a favour" as they were been paid for all they could get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

there's this little site called google - make sure its the .ie version, key in "pallets buy and sell" and you'll have a page of options.

Here's the 1st one.
    http://www.wood-systems.ie/pallet-repair-services.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

There's a place in kylemore near kylemore Karting that will buy them off you if you bring them there.

Also forget about the blue ones. Chep own them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

If your stuck OP, the travellers go mad for them. Go into any industrial estate on a Saturday morning and you'll see them doing the rounds looking for pallets to repair or good ones that they can sell.

Advertisement