Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cannot unsubscribe to threads i post in

Options
  • 30-07-2011 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

I have two email accounts gmail and hotmail...I want to set my email to gmail as when i try to unsubscribe to threads with my hotmail i get the error:

"An invalid threadid or forumid was specified." or

"Could not find phrase 'invalid_redirect_url_x'."

when i try to set my gmail account as the email in my details section i get:
    "The email address you entered is already in use."

can you help?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You can unsub from threads in your Control Panel:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

right thanks but how do i change my default email from hotmail to gmail?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then it should be User CP -> edit options, edit email and password.

Once you put in the new email address, it'll send a confirmation email to the new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

is this the screen you mean? this is the one when i enter my gmail into it i get the message this email is already in use...

5KbiW.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement