Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography in DIT

• 30-07-2011 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey =) Anyone doing photography in DIT? Just wondering what you think of the course? I'm trying to decide between it and Belfast =s
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

The selling point for me with Belfast is its a 3 year course, I also heard good things about it, unfortunately fee's aren't paid and at £4k a year I just can't afford it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Indeeedy

Yeah I've heard good things about it too but I've heard that it mainly focuses on documentary photography but that was only from one person so maybe that's not the case?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

That is the impression I got.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I know a few people in 3rd and 4th year in DIT and they all love it. The location is as central as they come and they seem to be having endless exhibitions of a pretty high standard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Indeeedy

Do you know if DIT focus on a particular type of photography or what they think of the lecturers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭katiemaloe

Apologies to butt in on this thread. Just wondering does anyone have a rough idea for the starting date for DIT photography this year? Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056304847

Orientation begins on Sept 12 for first years, they'll be more specific about that once places are distributed!

Advertisement