Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Fest

• 30-07-2011 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

I am not planning on going myself as its not my music.

But why are people so hell bent on starting rumours and putting up fake signs. Its such a good thing for the City, I mean it puts us in the spot light and brings money into the city.

I really would love to understand why some ignorant people are messing with it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

Could you not of just posted in the thread thats already dedicated to the music festival instead of starting a new one??

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭mrsmiawallace6

i am sorry did i miss the word Moderator on ur name, why do u care were i post my thread?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'm afraid he's right though. Please post in the main thread. Dark_shadow please just use the report post function in the future. Cheers :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement