Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westland Lawn Spreader + Setting for ONCE?

Options
  • 30-07-2011 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I have purchased a small Westland Lawn spreader and Westland Once Lawn Feed.

The Westland Lawn Spreader box and instructions says to use Setting 3 for products with an application rate of 35g/m2

The Westland Once Lawn Feed box says to apply at a rate of 25g/m2.

But the Once Lawn Feed also says to use Setting 3 on the Westland Lawn Spreader for an application rate of 25g/m2 and to apply the product twice (second application perpendicular to first) to get the correct quantity.

To confuse matters more, the Westland website says to use setting 4 for products with an application rate of 35g/m2. It doesn't mention what the 25g/m2 setting is.

Can someone shed some light on what Westland Lawn Spreader setting I should use for Westland Once?

My guess is Setting 4 for 35g/m2 and Setting 3 for 25g/m2 (with the second perpendicular repeat)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,695 ✭✭✭brian_t

If you don't get any other answers then use a low setting for the first run.
    Work out the actual rate used by weighing what you have left over.
    Then adjust setting up or down as appropiate for the second perpendicular run.
    Two runs will give a better finish.

Advertisement