Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mexican Food Delivery

Options
  • 30-07-2011 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if anywhere in Dublin makes and delivers Mexican food? I used to love Burritos and Blues in Ranelagh (the original place) but I haven't heard of anywhere else that delivers since they closed down. I'm based in Dublin 8/12. Collection is not an option today, they have to deliver - I'm dying with a hangover! :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Menupages is ****e, and Just Eat only really have Chinese, chippers and Indians.

Don't think that there's any which deliver OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

wixfjord wrote: »
    Menupages is ****e, and Just Eat only really have Chinese, chippers and Indians.

Don't think that there's any which deliver OP.

Thanks wijxford, I thought I'd have heard if there was one alirght but was just hoping! Pizza it is so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

cosmic wrote: »
    Does anyone know if anywhere in Dublin makes and delivers Mexican food? I used to love Burritos and Blues in Ranelagh (the original place) but I haven't heard of anywhere else that delivers since they closed down. I'm based in Dublin 8/12. Collection is not an option today, they have to deliver - I'm dying with a hangover! :(

Theres a Burritos and Blues on Camden Street and on Stephen Street. They were looking for drivers a while back and were planning on introducnig a deilvery service. Not sure if its happened yet.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Tusky wrote: »
    Theres a Burritos and Blues on Camden Street and on Stephen Street. They were looking for drivers a while back and were planning on introducnig a deilvery service. Not sure if its happened yet.

Think that was for office delivery, kind of know the owner. Wouldn't say there's much money to be made from delivery, but the main thing is burritos really don't lend to being pre made as you can imagine. Ever left a burrito open for an hour, and then went back to it? Awful!

In saying that, Burritos and Blues are the freshest of the bunch, and made with the best meat. That I can vouch for!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

wixfjord wrote: »
    made with the best meat

That wouldn't matter to me, I'm a veggie :p

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭CWone

cosmic wrote: »

Sorry this is too late for your hangover - hope you got over it ok. Just for future reference I heard this place is good though I haven't tried it myself yet and not quite sure if they deliver:)

Cafe Azteca - Lord Edward Street 19-22 Dublin 2

Advertisement