Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything to do on Sunday? URGENT!!!

Options
  • 30-07-2011 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hey people!

My mother is coming to the big smoke tomorrow for the night, she only told today!

Is there anything on tomorrow night that I could bring her to?

Please help!!

Thanks a million
    SS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Could try a search here.

http://entertainment.ie/listings/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Flea market in Newmarket Square. Howth or Bray if weather ok, or Marley Park. There may be free music on somewhere.

What kind of thing would she like to do?

Flea market in Newmarket Square. Howth or Bray if weather ok, or Marley Park. There may be free music on somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,323 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

We heard you the first time : )

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭StinkySocs

Thanks guys! I had a look at the two links and theres really not that much on! I was hoping for a show or something but nothing in the point or GCT! Ah well! Thanks anyway!

Advertisement