Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pc builder quote?

Options
  • 30-07-2011 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭

Hi folks, is it ok if i give a list of requirements i'll need for a pc build on here and ask for quotes from some experts on here to build it for me? Unfortunately on a very tight budget

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭lemd

Here is a thread that may be of some use to you

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056197599

Building your own pc is actually fairly easy if you are willing to give it a go yourself

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Hi folks, is it ok if i give a list of requirements i'll need for a pc build on here and ask for quotes from some experts on here to build it for me? Unfortunately on a very tight budget

If you're in Dublin I'll give you a list of parts to suit your needs and build it for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

loads of us on here are willing to do pc building for anyone as it is a major hobby of the vast majority of us on here and we'll quote you out a pc right now if you want but we're ggonna need to know what your budget is first and on whst you want to use this pc for

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

and where about you are in the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭frackingishell

thnaks giuys. ill get the list of what i need exact this evening and let yee know. In dublkin, adn despite the generous offers, i'd insist on paying at least a nominal fee for people's time. Anyway-back later or in the morning with proper info, cheers !

• Advertisement
Advertisement