Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jedward on The Curragh

Options
  • 30-07-2011 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Does anyone know if tickets can be bought for the Jedward concert on the Curragh. A supplier in Kildare wopuld be great. I am one of these people that hate using my credit card online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

You will get them in Top20 in Newbridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Jim Ken

Thanks New. Is that the one for the 13th of Aug. Did you hear anything about the day itself? I hear there are supporting bands to Jedward but no-one seems to know yet. I hear there are free bouncing castles etc for kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

I dont know tbh ask the guys in Top20 as they are quite helpful.
    I would be the furthest thing removed from a Jedward fan, I just saw the poster outside Top20 the other day:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Jim Ken

Am a bit too old myself for them but the kids love em. I just heard that there are two supporting bands supposed to be from the X Factor series. There is a BBQ and cafe face painting and bouncing castle etc etc there on the day. Hope its fine that day as I dont fancy standing in the rain with kids watching them... I suppose I could use the stands tho eh? Thanks Nea for your help
    :D

Advertisement