Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

threads not showing up in search

Options
  • 30-07-2011 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭

A few threads I've made don't appear in my search?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Which method of search are you using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Spear wrote: »
    Which method of search are you using?

My profile, then threads started.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

They will show up in search, according to my understanding, the next day after the site has been indexed, which usually occues overnight. I'm open to technical correction on this, but it's close enough (I think).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Shield wrote: »
    They will show up in search, according to my understanding, the next day after the site has been indexed, which usually occues overnight. I'm open to technical correction on this, but it's close enough (I think).

fixed :) thanks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement