If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onkyo HTX22HDX 2.1

Options
  • 30-07-2011 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

I am looking at this system to connect to my Samsung LCD just wondering what are your thoughts on it? I am interested in a 2.1 system would you recommend any others over this one? What would be the total price including delivery to Mayo and do you have them in stock?

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Self.

The Onkyo HTX22HDX is a great little system.

The HDMI inputs and audio processing make it a very versatile system and the extra connections on the rears of the rear for the extra speakers means that if you ever wanted to have a 5.1 system, then just add speakers.

The only other units that would be as popular would be the QTV2 made by Q acoustics.

It's currently £249.95 (on promotion) and is a much more discrete system but is purely designed as a 2.1 system. I have to say that I think the QTV does have better performance than the Onkyo.

http://www.qacoustics.co.uk/q-tv/q-tv2.htm

There are 2 versions of this. One for smaller TV's and the other for larger models.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Thanks Dave

Can you quote me for the Onkyo including delivery to Mayo. Amazon have it for £236.94 including delivery.

Hi there.

We can deliver it down to you for £231 including delivery.

We can also offer a 5 year warranty on the system for just £23.00 which covers it for all parts and labour and you can claim the money back at the end of the warranty is it doesn't go faulty.

If you would like to order, we are here until 7:00pm tonight or from 11:00am in the morning.

Our number is 00 44 333 900 0070.

Many thanks

Dave

Hi there.

We can deliver it down to you for £231 including delivery.

We can also offer a 5 year warranty on the system for just £23.00 which covers it for all parts and labour and you can claim the money back at the end of the warranty is it doesn't go faulty.

If you would like to order, we are here until 7:00pm tonight or from 11:00am in the morning.

Our number is 00 44 333 900 0070.

Many thanks

Dave

Thanks Dave

Sorry about the delay getting back to you. If this is still available I would like to go with it. Are you working Saturday? What's the best number to get you at? Thanks again.

Thanks Dave

Sorry about the delay getting back to you. If this is still available I would like to go with it. Are you working Saturday? What's the best number to get you at? Thanks again.

Hi,

Dave doesn't work weekends.

We just sold our last 1 yesterday, I could try and get you one in for Friday of next week. Stock is pretty low so it might be tight.

If you would like to give us a call on 0044 3339000071 we can put a order down for you if you like.

Regards.
    Chris

• Advertisement

Hi lads,

The Onkyo arrived today and is set up and working well. A bit more tweaking to do but very happy so far. Thanks again for the great service as always. Have to start saving again for my next purchase!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.