Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speech and language therapy UL

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Wheretonext

Nothing for me. Maybe tomorrow (hopefully).

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Ot2021

Could be any day now! The nerves!!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭noobsnow95

I emailed Acer and they said that UL applicants will receive results in "late April", so we can relax for another week or so.

Another few weeks of waiting then! I was hopeful that it might be earlier like the last few years 😂

Hey all, I know we have no idea about what date results will come out. But what are people thinking? It’s driving me crazy not knowing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 KTOT

Hey, also driving me crazy, cant stop checking my emails

I’m happy I’m not the only one going crazy constantly refreshing my emails!

I feel like it will be a Thursday as that seems to be the same every year. I also emailed them to see, and although it says mid to late April the HPAT ACER website they said late April in the email so I'm going to lean towards the 22nd. Hopefully I am wrong and we get them this week :)

I was thinking the same. Hoping for this Thursday fingers crossed!

Anyone else lost patience waiting for these results!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 pink12321

Anyone have any updates? :(

No updates! I’m guessing Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SLT2021

Do you think when we get our HPAT results we will have much of a wait after to hear back from UL?

I think UL normally make contact in early/mid May. But the last few years the Hpat results came out much earlier so that could delay it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 KTOT

Really hope we get results tomorrow :confused:

Also looks like fees are gone up since last year :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 0T

KTOT wrote: »
    Really hope we get results tomorrow :confused:

Also looks like fees are gone up since last year :mad:

A jump of over a grand, that's not great.. €8,620 to €9,750. Also a big jump of €3,000 for international students.

Hopefully we'll get our results tomorrow anyway, best of luck to all.

Good luck everyone. Fingers crossed its tomorrow!

Results are out.

I got 52nd percentile and 43 in Written English.

Someone said earlier on this thread that the cut off was around 50th percentile last year so who knows.

I got 58th percentile and 51 in English I don’t know how you usually need to do in English to be offered a place?

Wow, I'm so disappointed with my score. Don't think I did well enough. Can I ask what you guys got as an over score? Not percentile. Congratulations to you both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 SAMSON111

I got 60th percentile and have applied for slt!! Really hoping thats enough to get in, will probably be a few weeks until we find out from UL

• Registered Users Posts: 3 UL2021

Well done everyone! I got 55 percentile in both the exam and written English, overall score 154. Hope we don’t have too long of a wait to hear back from UL

My overall score was 156

Well done everyone! I got 87th ��

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ccc2021

I got a score of 141 and 65 in English. I'm bricking it that it won't be enough. I'd love to know if anyone has gotten in previously with a score like that but I'm very wary

I emailed UL admissions earlier on in the week and they said that we would hear about admissions in mid May!

Offers are out, I got an offer for OT earlier today :)

Didn’t get an offer myself, my hpat score was 157 and got 61 in English. People must have done really well, I hate to say I had my hopes that I would get the course! Still could get a second offer but unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ashlynchh

SAMSON111 wrote: »
    Didn’t get an offer myself, my hpat score was 157 and got 61 in English. People must have done really well, I hate to say I had my hopes that I would get the course! Still could get a second offer but unlikely.

Hi Samson, don't give up hope yet! I was offered a place this morning but your results are better than mine.. Maybe there is a delay in sending out offers? I fully expected this chat thread to be very busy today yet only me and one other person have said we were offered places.

• Advertisement

I got 177 and nothing from OT yet :(

Advertisement