Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cois Ceim Creative Steps

Options
  • 31-07-2011 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Heard they are having open auditions for the youth dance company Creative Steps. Just wondering if anyone could let me know what the standard is like and what to expect for the audition? Thinking of auditioning but haven't been dancing much over the past year so I'm wondering if I'll be out of my depth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭toitle

Just go for it!Enjoy yourself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Dancer x

Speaking as an ex creative stepper you will be fine!!!!!!!!! The standard is very mixed some fully trained dancers, some fully trained actors, and some with little training, it's very theatrical. You will love it, I did! Go for it, if anything you will enjoy the audition!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ocli64

Thanks Dancer X. That sounds great. The last group I danced with focused a lot on the theatrical aspect as well so it sounds like even the audition will be great experience.

Advertisement