Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you take extra course/classes?

• 31-07-2011 3:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Just curious about this, can you just take an extra class alongside your main ones, i'm in BN101/3 and i'd like to diversify a little into other(extra) subjects.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

There was a buisness lecturer when I was in first year and I still remembered tiny bits of French from school who I jokingly talked to in what I assume was terrible French after she gave us the old 'get the fudge out' look on entering the room. She said I could stay and do French if I wanted, the more I think about the more I'm sorry I didn't stay :), but no I don't think there's a ligitimate way to do an extra class and get credit for it at the moment.

Advertisement