Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My true story...journey into hell

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

Are you a ghost ? What is your purpose here ? Have you come from the past ? Your phone/camera appears to be from 1999. How have you come to be here ? Do not be afraid. This is 2011. It appears that you have come from 1999. Do not be alarmed. We are your friends. How have you come to be here ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

When I came here, i decided to give the OP a read, despite it's seeming long windedness.

When I read that the OP's first reaction to an image on the ceiling was that it was a spirit-guide, I stopped reading.

Does it go on in the same manner? Why, of all of the things it could've been, was the conclusion that it was a spirit guide jumped to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

It seems like you're just getting the little thumbnail images, and not the full-size images from your camera.
    What camera/phone are you taking these pictures with, and how are you transferring them onto your computer?

I swear that my story is true, I wish I could instantly take a polygraph or something to verify this.

On a side note - a polygraph will only verify if you believe its true.
    In these kinds of scenarios, a polygraph would be about as useful as a magic eight ball. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

OP I am sure you believe that your story is true. However those pics are not of a 'spirit guide' or 'entity', it's a bulge in the plaster caused by dampness.

You must certainly have a creative mind if you can see so many things in pictures. However I believe that at best it's paredolia and at worst you might want to get your eyes tested. I know that when I've gotten too bad for my glasses it's harder to focus and easier to think I see something that's not there.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

The bulge on the ceiling...I keep seeing a crudely drawn penis. I need my third eye checked. One way or another.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

viadah wrote: »
    The bulge on the ceiling...I keep seeing a crudely drawn penis. I need my third eye checked. One way or another.

Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

I can't see anything in those pictures. Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

[PHP][/PHP] Ok, this first picture is of the image on the ceiling that claimed to be my guardian angel. It has not be altered or retouched in anyway. I have it saved on my phone as well in case someone wants to challenge me on its authenticity.

That doesn't look like anything at all to be honest. Reminds me of Rorschach Test though, if that's any good to you.

I have experienced 'paranormal' events myself but that still doesn't change the fact that that bulge looks like a crudely hewn phallus.

And as for the words of God, which do you mean? The early Hebrews borrowed a lot from the Egyptians but Moses himself I'm sure would agree that that looks like a mickey.

Or maybe I'm just worried that I'm the only one seeing phantom phalli everywhere. Hey maybe they're communing with me and this was an elaborate ruse set up by these 'presences' that I'd come to this forum THIS VERY DAY to follow my childhood desire to join the priesthood.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭odnauq

You can't make out the images? no I don't drink.
    Having read the story, I'll have a drink for you!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Doesnt drink but likes an old Spirit now and then,
    You need to buy a good camera considering all pics you like to take

Keltika777 wrote: »
    The goal is to make you leave their space (the room).
    You think the hotel room was double booked?

You can test how clearly they can be seen by asking people what they see in them without telling them what they are meant to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,829 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

argosy2006 wrote: »

I can see an octopus, a mushroom and bell. The O.P. needs to get that ceiling seen to before the dampness causes it to land on her face and she'll see stars.

OP, what were you doing living in Detroit? Are you still in the US, or are you home now?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

I can see an octopus, a mushroom and bell. The O.P. needs to get that ceiling seen to before the dampness causes it to land on her face and she'll see stars.

LOL
    I highlighted one just for fun, its what i see, Original pic
    Look at that evil bastard rubbing his hands with glee, :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

This is a bit like his very own Rorschach test.

Me, I saw a penis in this one.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/469420/169010.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Norwayviking

Do me a favor, once you realize I'm for real then delete this rude comment. I didn't come on here to play games with people.

For real!!lol you need professional help;)

Yahew wrote: »

Thank Christ, it's not just me!

Picture after picture, did anyone see that episode of South Park?

'This one here we named "The Hanging Mushroom." And over here we have "Man With Helmet and Two Bowling Balls." And finally, of course, the "Two Sisters."'

Brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭looky loo

They live among us...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

Funny you mentioned mushrooms. A few of the magic variety can cause the op's experience very easily. Stare at anything long enough and it will become profound. Whether that is demonic,heavenly or whatever.

Psychedelic experiences can happen spontaneously without the use of entheogens too which could explain the Op's story. Some people are just more open to that type of stuff than others i suppose.

Anyone seen '1408' ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450385/

"A man who specializes in debunking paranormal occurrences checks into the fabled room 1408 in the Dolphin Hotel. Soon after settling in, he confronts genuine terror"

I was convinced the guy was spiked with LSD. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Yahew wrote: »

Yep, a very definite cock and balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭raveni

You can test how clearly they can be seen by asking people what they see in them without telling them what they are meant to see.
    Exactly. The op is seeing what they want to see.

Time and time again it comes down to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭GHOST MGG2

the greatest trick satan ever played was to make people believe he didnt exist:-p:eek:

GHOST MGG2 wrote: »
    the greatest trick satan ever played was to make people believe he didnt exist:-p:eek:
    The greatest trick religion ever played was making people believe that he does.

The greatest trick religion ever played was making people believe that he does.

What about " The Holy Stump of Rathkeale " and Fr Ted ?
    http://daithaic.blogspot.com/2009/07/sacred-stump-of-ireland.html

• Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

What about " The Holy Stump of Rathkeale " and Fr Ted ?
    http://daithaic.blogspot.com/2009/07/sacred-stump-of-ireland.html

I prefer the Holy Stone of Clonrickert!

MrStuffins wrote: »
    I prefer the Holy Stone of Clonrickert!

i was trying to think of that one for the previous post. Brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

GHOST MGG2 wrote: »

That's a sh1t trick I once saw David Copperfield make the statue of Liberty disappear now that was a great trick.

All I can see in the ops photos is a damp plaster bulge shaped like cock and balls. No ghosts though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement