Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using Moneybookers to transfer from irish bank acccount to Oz

Options
  • 31-07-2011 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hello,

Title kind of says it all. I have moved to Australia and want to transfer my savings to my oz bank account to stop getting hit every time i withdraw from ATM
    Someone I met suggested using moneybookers as a cheaper way to transfer money. AIB charges about 25 euro for an international transfer which is ridiculous.

Would anyone have any experience of this? Is it safe and cheaper?

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

What does the moneybookers website say?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭coldpaw

it is not very user friendly. and you have to register to contact support which is difficult as I need to know which country to register from where my money is coming from (ire) or where it is going to (Oz).

thanks for the response. just wanting to hear from someone who has experience with the site

Advertisement