Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair Makeover Dublin?

• 31-07-2011 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm looking for any suggestions for a great hairdresser in Dublin please - someone who'll actually look at my face shape and colouring and suggest a style and colour. I have never found a hairdresser I have really liked and am in desperate need of a total hair makeover so any suggestions really appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭knick_knack

Hi, did you happen to find anyone or any place that does this?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭triny

Im not sure about the looking at face shape or that but ive found a fantastic little Salon in Dublin South City and ive been raving about them! B Dazzling just off Bunting Ave in Walkinstown are so Helpful, Nice, Chatty and Cheap. Im a country girl, thats been living up here for a few years and you just dont get that kind of service in any of the big salons!
    I was so impressed with the colour and cut i got, my buddy went in a week later, and came back raving about them aswell!

I dont know have i replied a bit late but i would def have a look at their website and see what you make of them.

Good luck

Advertisement