Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

secondary schools in Cork

Options
  • 31-07-2011 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Can anyone recommend a secondary school in or around Cork for a boy? I fancy a mixed, non-denominational school, but don't want the poor kid to suffer because of his mother's principles. :P

We hope to move closer to Cork soon and we work from home, so we have a free choice to a certain extent.

He's a bright kid and sporty too, so I imagine he'll do well anywhere. People have mentioned Pres, CBC, Douglas Community, Spioraid Naomh, Bandon Grammar, Ashton. I'd appreciate any views.

I wondered about moving to Crosshaven as it's close to city but still near the ocean. Would it be possible to send him to school in Cork in that case?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ClareML

Kinsale is another option. Pricey though.

Advertisement