Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to replace light fittings

• 31-07-2011 12:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have two of my internal lights that have come to the end of their days and I need to replace them, obviously :). My camper is a Hobby. Can anyone advise on what they are actually called please so that I can explore the web to see if I can buy them online. Or where I can pick them up in store at home. Pics attached.

Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Can you take the bulb out of the light? If so, you may be able to get a replacement at a motor factors for the bulb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,755 ✭✭✭meercat

10 watt g4 halogen bulb(also available 20 watt)
    http://www.tools.ie/product_info.php?pName=g4-halogen-capsules-10-watt-12-volt-pack-3&osCsid=d98
    most large hardwares(woodies etc)will have them
    or your local electrical wholesaler
    the inner glass with ring pops out to allow access to bulb(use smallest screwdriver you have to prise it open

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dorts

Donagheys should have them in stock,phone Ciaran on 0749111111 and he will be able to help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 198 ✭✭T650

Thanks lads, sorry for only replying now. Just back from France. Will work on the lights during the week. Appreciate the help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 198 ✭✭T650

Managed to get the bulbs replaced over the weekend. Nice and easy job, big thank you for the advice and in particular for letting me know what the bulb spec was made it very easy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement