Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roller Disco supplies

Options
  • 31-07-2011 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi there

I'm trying to organise a Roller Disco for charity, I have a venue already, but does anyone know if there is a company that would hire out the equipment for it (skates etc)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

What day and time are you planning to hold the event - if you ring an existing roller rink they might be willing to rent/donate some of their stock to the event? I wouldn't be surprised if they were willing to donate in exchange for a few posters around the place as advertisements..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Might be worth getting in touch with these guys too:

http://www.facebook.com/irishrollerderby

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Neesie123

Thanks everyone, its actually in Waterford, and we dont have a roller rink down here, I've contacted a couple companies but thought maybe someone on here might be able to help.

Will try Irish Roller Derby, and keep googling!

Advertisement