Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT 2012 Study Group Dublin

Options
  • 31-07-2011 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have noticed that many people have expressed interest in setting up a study group for GAMSAT.

For this reason I have setup a GAMSAT study group on meetup.com:

http://www.meetup.com/GAMSAT-Study-Group-Dublin/

This will allow members of the meetup group to schedule meetups for GAMSAT study, making the logistics easier than a whole bunch of PMs on boards. Membership of this meetup group is free and available to anyone wishing to sit GAMSAT in the future.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MedStudent84

GAMSAT MATERIAL FOR €300 WORTH €600

(original prices below include postage cos all stuff has to be bought online)

Just got accepted to med so am looking to sell my material asap!
    willing to drive to meet someone to sell books

- 4 ACER GAMSAT BOOKLETS
    2 Gamsat Acer practice tests (green and purple ones).
    Acer practice questions (red book)
    Acer sample questions (blue book): €118

- MCat Exam passages approx €35

- Griffith gamsat review €35

-Med prep Basic study package €388 (web site ishttp://medprepinternational.com/ for more detailed info)

- Organic chem for dummies book
    Organic chem for dummies workbook approx €25 for both

- Leaving cert Biology book- give for free cos its old but good diagrams and simple explanations included

Ill also include solutions for the Acer science sections for the papers cos they dont give u these unfortunately, its very frustrating as they give you the answer but you are left to figure out yourself how they arrived at the conclusion! Also willing to chat to anyone who wants to buy my stuff, it is the most frustrating exam and I def felt isolated while doing it so Id be happy to help anyone! Message if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭anhedonia

^^
    Classy. Dont forget to spam all the other threads as well.

And maybe you could use a larger font, lest your message goes unnoticed. Just a thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MedStudent84

why did u post that comment? Im just tryin to sell my materials now that I got accepted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Lbgem

why did u post that comment? Im just tryin to sell my materials now that I got accepted.

There is a for sale thread at the top of the page, and he/she probably said that b/c it's not great netiquette to hijack someone else's thread. And by posting this I have done the same /sigh. Free bump at least, gl to you OP.

Advertisement