If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUBWOOFER FOR DENON M37

Options
  • 31-07-2011 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey hows things,
    I'm looking to hook up a sub to my Denon M37 micro systems and was
    wondering if you have any on special that you would recommend.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

There are quite a few options and it would depend on what size of room you have and what speakers you are running off the Denon.

If you can let me know what speakers you have and the room size, I can recommend something that would be suited to you rather than firing a load of prices and models at you.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ecowley123

Hi,
    I have a pair of Monitor Audio BR1's running of the unit, the room is about 19 x 30 feet.
    I am looking for something discreet that I can but behind the sofa or under a lamp table.

Cheers,
    E.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

The Tannoy SFX subwoofer at £119.95 would be a good option or alternatively the Monitor Audio Vector Sub at £199.95 is also a very viable option. The Vector would be one of the smallest subwoofers that we have.

If you have any interest in either of the above, let me know and I can PM you a boardie price.

Many thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.