Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

roomate ballyfermot

• 31-07-2011 3:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi,
    Im currently looking at places to let around Ballyfermot/Chapelizod, and looking for a roomate for similar- should be about 400 euro per person per month. Any students interested- please email and let me know! By the way I am a 25 year old student studying animation- nice easygoing guy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 p1000

Hi. A bit late to be replying to this; you've probably found a place by now. I'm goin to Ballyfermot doin an animation diploma so I'd love to hear how you've got on accommodation-wise. Haven't really started lookin myself yet so if you've seen any nice places on your travels, i'd love to hear about them. I'm 27 from Roscommon, but i'm not much over an hour's drive from the college (gotta love the motorway) so i might end up commuting for the first bit. There's no way i'd be able to keep that up for long though; i'd havta get up too early. ANYway, hope you got on alright in your search, might see you around the college. Are you in the main or the arts building?
    *Edit
    Just saw you've got a place, so congrats, hope it goes well for ya. And, for some reason, i completely missed that you said you were doing Animation in your original post, so never mind my question about which building. Good Luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lambsoc

going doing illustration there myself, wasnt easy finding a place being from cork!

Advertisement