Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is there another fantasy football league set up for this season?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Mwah ha ha ha ha . . . . . . . .I mean yes,that sure would be a tragedy.

/whistles inconspicuously
    I'd do a Liam Neeson on it....I will find you....and I will Kill you

Don't even think about wishing me luck either fúcker!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Best of luck Paulie.
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

It also gives the option for the league admin to start the scoring from week 2 onwards as to be fair to those who got shafted Friday and Saturday!

Hint Hint!

Best of luck Paulie.
    :)
    You'll rue this day yet....good day to you sir!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

PaulieC wrote: »
    75?? Sick!!

I thought I'd done alright getting it up to 42 considering I only had two players to go last night and one of them didn't even come on :(

Cue 99% of members buying Aguero now too :D

I was due some good luck. Had the worst possible luck last year. I was a curse on any player I picked :pac:

I want to regain my crown as champion of our mini-league!

I was due some good luck. Had the worst possible luck last year. I was a curse on any player I picked :pac:

I want to regain my crown as champion of our mini-league!
    I finished up with 52 I think

Last year I got so píssed off with FF that I just stopped after January - I had Torres up front which will give you an indication as to how that went!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

PaulieC wrote: »
    I finished up with 52 I think

Last year I got so píssed off with FF that I just stopped after January - I had Torres up front which will give you an indication as to how that went!! :D

Ha! I know the feeling. I had Berbatov in at the start then took him out the weekend of the Liverpool hat trick. Then I put him in until I got fed up of him not scoring, then he scored 5 against Blackburn the weekend I took him out. Typical!

Ha! I know the feeling. I had Berbatov in at the start then took him out the weekend of the Liverpool hat trick. Then I put him in until I got fed up of him not scoring, then he scored 5 against Blackburn the weekend I took him out. Typical!
    No that right there.....I would find very hard to take!!!

I know it's only fantasy football but jesus that's getting fúcked by the world right there!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Ah it's my crappy team that's on this league.... Not good!!! So I'm on 31 points while my other team has 61 points... Big difference!

Good team is topping 1 league and second on another - I'm female and obsessed with football... Wrecking me head!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

on 44 points, sitting in 43rd on TGC league.
    All y'all sons a bitches beware of the papa!:p
    When's the Admin closing the league to new entries (hint in order to prevent anyone with a class points tally accumulated from entering later into the season!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

AFAIK its closed already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Oh thank gawd!
    (Dramatic sigh of relief!..:pac:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

papagormo wrote: »
    on 44 points, sitting in 43rd on TGC league.
    All y'all sons a bitches beware of the papa!:p
    When's the Admin closing the league to new entries (hint in order to prevent anyone with a class points tally accumulated from entering later into the season!)

A friend had this experience happen in his workplace last year when the boss put 2 free tickets to the Champions League Final in the pot as part of the winners prize. Some bloke from one of the offices suddenly entered his team that was miles ahead of the rest with 4 weeks left. There was murder :pac:

Advertisement