Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any stores other than the record room in sligo selling instruments?

Options
  • 31-07-2011 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

HI guys, well this is the first time I'v used these forums so I hope I'm not repeating anything, I'm looking to buy a Fender telecaster and I'm thinking I might not have much luck in Sligo in finding one, but is there any other music store that supply instruments in or around sligo?
    Any help will be very much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭moonbloom

Look at musicstore.ie and thomann, especially when you know what you want. Bought guitars and other items from both places. Great service and prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Levi Regan

Cheers mate, I'll give them a look see right a way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭jajjay

Try Waltons Music Shop in Dublin, the sell on line aswell and post to anywhere in the country.

JJ

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭TomJoe Wallace

jajjay wrote: »
    Try Waltons Music Shop in Dublin, the sell on line aswell and post to anywhere in the country.

JJ

Whatever happened to the music store up by the police station?
    Or is that still there? Oasis I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Razleavy

Whatever happened to the music store up by the police station?
    Or is that still there? Oasis I think?

It moved a few years ago to Highstreet if I remember correctly. I think it's closed now, not 100% sure though. I know there is/was a music instrument shop in Ardcotton (Collooney) named Oasis too..

• Advertisement
Advertisement