Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help with a bus stop

Options
  • 31-07-2011 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭

which stop on the bus eireann website is the nearest to headford?
    i realise theres a 'headford jct.' stop but it brought me to limerick when i entered it on google maps , also the journey time was 4hours.
    any help is appreciated , thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭skinandblister

I think your looking for stop number 2. My ex boyfriend is from cross so he got that bus home all the time. It will leave you outside Joyces in Headford and Ballina will be written on the bus. I suggest when you purchase your ticket to confirm the bus stop because I think the later buses go from a different bus stop. Here is a link to the timetable http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1278083998-52.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

On Bus Éireann's website, it's just plain Headford, not Headford Jct.

Their website is very confusing in this regard: if you don't know the areas, then distinctions like this are virtually impossible to work out, especially combined with the Irish multipe use of names ... I wonder how many new-castles there are (brand new in 16-mumble for sure).

Am pretty sure that Headford village (town???) will only have one bus-stop in it - and Burkes Buses have a nice map showing you where it is: http://www.burkesbus.com/timeTables.php?timetable=5

(NB I haven't visited Headford since I got interested in mapping public transport stuff, so cannot be 100% on this. But about 90% confident the above is right.)

Advertisement