Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unpaid dd fee

Options
  • 31-07-2011 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭

i had an unpaid eircom direct debit recently and noticed that in addition to the bank unpaid DD fee

eircom are also charging me 18euro

i explained to the supervisor -that i hadnt been made aware of this penalty when i switched to DD over the phone

she replied that they didnt have to inform me about the existence of this penalty

is this correct?thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭neiphin

M cebee wrote: »
    she replied that they didnt have to inform me about the existence of this penalty

you should have known ?
    now you know what sort you are dealing with
    if you stay with them, you deserve what you get
    dont expect anyone to confirm that she told you that, keep records of your conversations with them, they will deny it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

yes im afraid dealing with eircom is a major stress event

i cant understand why they bother with that silly talking robot

it drives me mental talking to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

M cebee wrote: »
    i had an unpaid eircom direct debit recently and noticed that in addition to the bank unpaid DD fee

eircom are also charging me 18euro

i explained to the supervisor -that i hadnt been made aware of this penalty when i switched to DD over the phone

is this correct?thanks

Hi M cebee,

Can you PM your telephone number or eircom accoumt number and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement