Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IIS 7 load testing and fault finding

Options
  • 31-07-2011 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

I have setup a Facebook app (simple php iframe) and am running into some trouble with some people claiming that the page does not load.

I've tested with proxies from just about every country and all "seems" to work but still the odd person claims time outs etc.

Could anybody point me tword the correct filters in the performance monitor in IIS7 (Windows 7) as there's an absolute mountain of them and I'm unsure as to which of them I should be paying attention to, or are there any simple techniques I can use to load test???

I don't have any max connections or limits set in php that would cause this erratic loss of service.

Advertisement