Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teacher Training?

Options
  • 31-07-2011 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,496 ✭✭✭✭

I found my way into a Forum called Teacher Training, within edu this morning, via the recent posts page. But even though it was there, I could not find it in edu. It is now showing in my post history with no heading so it cannot be accessed again! Spooky!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

It was a private forum being created and you got in before the permissions were set up. Nothing to see here.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,496 ✭✭✭✭looksee

ok, asked question then answered it myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Its not a private forum, its a new forum that has not yet been made completely active. Eventually (soon (tm) ) it will be visible in the drop down and open for posting.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Actually it's not private, it will be a public forum. It's just in the process of being created so it won't be live for a day or two, depending on who's around over the bank holiday weekend.

^^^ posting times...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,957 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

looksee wrote: »
    ^^^ posting times...
    Didn't you know that all the admins are just alt accounts of DeV and this is just another glitch in the matrix.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

actually Zaph and myself are entering the Synchronised Modding category of the nerd olympics.

Ber is our representative for the thousand user ban

Asok is turning up for the "hi" bump

Conor and Dav will be representing boards.ie in the field events partaking in Javalin and Discuss respectively

aaaand I'll stop now

Somebody removed a post there, making me look like a eejit. Someone had put in a post above where I put the arrows saying something like 'he just said that', so I pointed out that the posting times were the same.

Advertisement