Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me Ireland (Week 5 - Galway)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

WHY oh WHY does everyone on Come Dine With Me make pavlova?!?! (And cheesecake). No one ever gets it right, either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Oh Saddleback Pork:cool:

I like this guy, drinking a bottle taken from under his shirt.

Its fizzy as well, and gives you a headache as well:D

I like this guy, drinking a bottle taken from under his shirt.

Ha, I think he was twisting the cap off?

I quite like the Canadian!

• Advertisement

Jaysus that looks nice, im hungry now.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

i expected better from galway an awful shower of eejits

I'm not surprised, it's a Mecca for pretentious neer'do wells

That canuck is a rite dickhead:mad:

typical bitchy queen

Did I miss something? Why is that one wearing a wig?

Did I miss something? Why is that one wearing a wig?

Because he is a few beers short of a six-pack.

That definitely looked like fun!

• Advertisement

:eek: 36, that must be the highest score on cdwm ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

that canadian guy is some bi*chy bi*ch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

:eek: 36, that must be the highest score on cdwm ever.

i believe 39 is

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Well at least we now know who won.
    That pie throwing did look hilarious though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

He's whinging about the joke? He needs to catch himself on as they say in galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Bruce putting on the wig "I look like Raquel Welch" "More like Pat Butcher" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

That pie throwing was genius. Food looked fantastic aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

WindSock wrote: »
    He's whinging about the joke? He needs to catch himself on as they say in galway.

that a Northern expression,dont think I've ever heard anyone fom the West say that......

you're right tho, he could use a bottle of cop on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Looked great craic, and very good food

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Very good food tonight (apart from desert) although Danny is NOT funny. I just find his humour very juvenile. The food has been fairly crap so far. I don't care how 'earthy' his food was, there is no excuse for creatures crawling across your plate. I'm looking forward to Lisa's night even though Danny has the cash in the bag. Loved Lisa's dress tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

dvcireland wrote: »
    Before CDWMI started Dave Lamb mentioned tomorrow nights entertainment as a favourite moment, he also mentiioned that he doesn't write any of the commentary.
    You sure? Pretty sure i saw an interview where he said he watched each episode first to identify places to enter the commentary and then recorded it after.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Well done Danny Dowling, an all round good guy, glad to see him winning the loot.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Danny seems like a really nice guy. In the first episode I thought he would be a very trying person, and the snippets of the second episode made him seem that way too. But during during the second night he came across as very genuine and the same in third night. He's the fairest scorer and the least judgemental overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Degag wrote: »
    You sure? Pretty sure i saw an interview where he said he watched each episode first to identify places to enter the commentary and then recorded it after.
    if i remember correctly he mentions something in this video about the commentary.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiUSBz28ghg&feature=player_detailpage

from wikipedia: In an interview he claimed that in the first series he did do quite a lot of ad-libbing but the show's writers know how to write for his voice now.

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Not finding this week very entertaining at all to be honest.
    Limerick's Cyril and the Italian vegan with a Cork accent were the best characters so far.
    Cork and Limerick the best so far imo. The Dublin one definitely the poorest imo

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

Not a fan of any of them this week - that Danny lad, I dunno, can't warm to him - as a comic, he's not very funny is he???

That Canadian lad is dreadful, a nasty piece of work, nothing good to say about any of the nights.

That Mary one tries too hard to be "mad"

Best one for me was still Limerick and Cyril - legend!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I was trying to figure out how I recognised Danny....just copped it....i think he supported/hosted the rubberbandits in the button factory last year....his act involved food...

I was trying to figure out how I recognised Danny....just copped it....i think he supported/hosted the rubberbandits in the button factory last year....his act involved food...

That's him. He gets into character as a Mayo man at Croke Park drinking a bottle of Club Orange and eating a raw onion and a block of cheese. He's far from being the best comedian I've seen but you couldn't meet a nicer, warmer and more down to earth person than Danny.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

That's him. He gets into character as a Mayo man at Croke Park drinking a bottle of Club Orange and eating a raw onion and a block of cheese. He's far from being the best comedian I've seen but you couldn't meet a nicer, warmer and more down to earth person than Danny.
    nice one, it was surreal alright, and it added to the night...he was like a ring master at a weird circus or something....which suited the night.

• Advertisement

nice one, it was surreal alright, and it added to the night...he was like a ring master at a weird circus or something....which suited the night.

were you there for Daniel O'Donnell?

Advertisement