Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New NON TOUCH PHONE Mobile Tip!

Options
  • 31-07-2011 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi guys I need a tip:
    I just bought the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music and it is a great phone!
    But I always hated Touch phones but i tried it anyway - well as my gut feeling told me at the beginning I HATE TOUCH PHONES!!!
    So I want the technical stuff (not so much not necessary) a good camera min 3.2 Pixel, Bluetooth all the stuff BUT PLEASE NO TOUCH!!!! Either a slide or flip phone! BUT NOKIA!!! :D

Thanks!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,461 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

You just bought a new phone and don't like it, now you want advice on which model to buy next but it has to be a Nokia and must not have a touchscreen.

This model should tick all the boxes........

6310i.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Hi guys I need a tip:
    I just bought the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music and it is a great phone!
    But I always hated Touch phones but i tried it anyway - well as my gut feeling told me at the beginning I HATE TOUCH PHONES!!!
    So I want the technical stuff (not so much not necessary) a good camera min 3.2 Pixel, Bluetooth all the stuff BUT PLEASE NO TOUCH!!!! Either a slide or flip phone! BUT NOKIA!!! :D

Thanks!!!!!

I had a 5800 Xpress Music for a year or so.

It was Nokia's first fully touchscreen phone.

It is probably the worst example of a touchscreen on the market.

Horrible, horrible 'resistive' technology.

Try a 'capacitative' screen. Different experience altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Kerryspirit

what is that? I just hate that it is like a computer.
    I have a Mac and love it but i want just an unusual nice phone with a few knick knacks and good for Music. It doesnt grab at all only with my nails or with the plektrum - it drives me nuts!

Any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

what is that? I just hate that it is like a computer.
    I have a Mac and love it but i want just an unusual nice phone with a few knick knacks and good for Music. It doesnt grab at all only with my nails or with the plektrum - it drives me nuts!

Any tips?

iphone?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Kerryspirit

this was my first thought but that is even more technical and there is even more going on and... too expensive!

• Advertisement
Advertisement