Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Tesco Tipperary Town an Express store?

Options
  • 31-07-2011 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to find out if Tesco Tipperary is an Express store. I can't find any info online. I've been told by a Cust. Serv. rep that it is but it seems to be quite big for an Express store. I thought the Express stores were convenience stores, along the line of Spar & Centra etc.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

dont think it is an express, not great anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

definitely not an express.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

Cheers guys, I'm being told the reason some stuff is more expensive in the Tipperary store (as opposed to other Tesco stores) is because it's an Express store. Seems a bit dodgy since it's at least as big as, if not bigger than, some Tesco stores I've seen around the country...!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I passed it three weeks or so ago and it looks fairly large. Why not hop down to Clonmel if you've transport and compare the prices? May work out for you.

Advertisement