Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Countdown to LC Results 2011

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Ragdoll742

Pokemon stole so many hours of my life during the exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ChloeElla

Aoifums wrote: »
    The sooner I sleep, the sooner I have to wake up for work.

My logic is flawless :pac:

I'm impressed by your logic!
    Work = Money though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Exothermic

I'm just in from a night out, fairly tipsy, yet results are STILL on my mind. Christ!! The next 50 hours will be a painful wait. :(
    I almost wrote a ton of x's to accompany this message. :/ Whoops. Bedtime for me I think :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

ChloeElla wrote: »
    I'm impressed by your logic!
    Work = Money though ;)

No :( It's a job I should have gotten finished on Saturday but didn't. I'm getting paid for work done, not hours taken to do it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

What do people think they'll get and what they aiming for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭ak4

Have my next two days planned out nicely to avoid thoughts about wednesday.....during the day i have to paint the outside of the house and during the nights i have got myself obsessed with football manager again :):):)

Here's one I've just finished watching minutes ago, http://www.novamov.com/video/6bps5izf90ybq enjoy :D

:L have it on the sky planner and all:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,666 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Aiming for 480-500, got 450 in the mocks. Dont want to think about what ive gotten as ittl only dissapoint me more if I don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ChloeElla

No :( It's a job I should have gotten finished on Saturday but didn't. I'm getting paid for work done, not hours taken to do it :rolleyes:

Hmmm, I see. You should stay awake all night then take a 5 minute nap before work-time, just so it stays far away!:p

Exothermic wrote: »
    I'm just in from a night out, fairly tipsy, yet results are STILL on my mind. Christ!! The next 50 hours will be a painful wait. :(
    I almost wrote a ton of x's to accompany this message. :/ Whoops. Bedtime for me I think :P

At least you can type when your drunk :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

You're getting more than I am at the moment, my little sister is nicking all my babysitting gigs because she's "broke"... yet I'm the one who has to somehow come up with 39 euro each week for bus fare if I get any offers

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Exothermic

Sunny!! wrote: »
    At least you can type when your drunk :L

Ive mastered the one-eyed squinty text writing technique :P Along with auto-correct. Yay! :P

AdamD wrote: »
    Aiming for 480-500, got 450 in the mocks. Dont want to think about what ive gotten as ittl only dissapoint me more if I don't get it.

What course, pretty good that you got 450 in the mocks:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

What do people think they'll get and what they aiming for?

Aiming for: 490+

I got 435 in the mocks, worked my arse off since then, but felt violently ill after sitting some (MATHS!!!) of the papers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Killian1993

Found the mocks way easier than the leaving, got 485, and no I didn't cheat. But for the leaving.....I'd prefer not to pin point, but I've very safely put it down to this i'll get 415+ which is unfortunately 5 points under the current points of my course, I just hope that I don't get my minimum.

What course, pretty good that you got 450 in the mocks:)

BESS in Trinity, wbu?

Ive mastered the one-eyed squinty text writing technique :P Along with auto-correct. Yay! :P

I just get the computer and fall asleep on it most the time haha can't type at all

BESS in Trinity, wbu?

Med(very unlikely), arts,biochem, anywhere, sorry Is Bess business or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭luciemc

ooo auto-correct <3

Found the mocks way easier than the leaving, got 485, and no I didn't cheat. But for the leaving.....I'd prefer not to pin point, but I've very safely put it down to this i'll get 415+ which is unfortunately 5 points under the current points of my course, I just hope that I don't get my minimum.

You were probably one of the lucky ones where Yere pres were made out properly, ours were appalling

• Advertisement

Med(very unlikely), arts,biochem, anywhere, sorry Is Bess business or something?

Business, Economics and Social Studies. IF I get it ill be doing Economics after year 1 most likely

Business, Economics and Social Studies. IF I get it ill be doing Economics after year 1 most likely

Economics and maths is my second choice, might seeya there!

You were probably one of the lucky ones where Yere pres were made out properly, ours were appalling

Yeah our mocks retained the typical q's and paper structure asked in previous yrs in the leaving, but then i saw the leaving cert papers which were completely different. English was the only accurate feckin paper!

Interesting subjects, would love trinity

For me Biomedical science, genetics, Clinical measurement, then level 7's - Biosciences, Science (common entry) - Biomolecular science

luciemc wrote: »
    Economics and maths is my second choice, might seeya there!

Supposed to be a brilliant degree, would do it but I don't think my maths is good enough.

Yeah our mocks retained the typical q's and paper structure asked in previous yrs in the leaving, but then i saw the leaving cert papers which were completely different. English was the only accurate feckin paper!
    I thought English was absolutey beautiful this year and that's not an exaggeration, but the sciences were not as per previous year at all:(

I thought English was absolutey beautiful this year and that's not an exaggeration, but the sciences were not as per previous year at all:(

I couldn't agree more, English and maths (O) were the easiest papers I've ever seen, Biology was very different basically a crap paper, chemistry was OK. Is it a coincidence that more are going for science in uni and the science papers were harder this yr? I think not, I think there was a bit of weeding out going on this yr..

Supposed to be a brilliant degree, would do it but I don't think my maths is good enough.

yehh I'm kind of thinking I should have put it as my first choice:rolleyes:
    BESS is great if you're not 100% sure you want the economics though, with mine you're stuck with it!

• Advertisement

I hated English, loved the science ones... But then I always hate English exams:o

Advertisement