Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Countdown to LC Results 2011

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ItsMeSarah94

technically were getting our resluts TOMORROW!!!!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

madmax92 wrote: »
    Give us a link when you finish it ;)

Done. In a strange way, making it took my mind off the results :). I also searched for and found another one. So I went for a simplistic app, which keeps everything on screen. The maths should work without fail on anything. Not sure how it'll look without a big screen though.

Here's the link: Android LC Points Adder

Back on topic, I'm wouldn't be worried about the leaving at all, if it wasn't for that God-Damned maths paper. So beyond the fear of failing maths (Should still be unlikely I think), it should be fine. Bloody Higher maths! They better have just doubled everyone's score or something...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

You just know today is going to seem like the longest day in history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Killian1993

flyaway. wrote: »
    You just know today is going seem like the longest day in history.

Yep I'm dreading tonight...know i won't sleep a wink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭musicloverx

eek.,I was trying to avoid posting on here for a few days so I wouldn't babble on about how nervous I was, dreading the journey in the car wednesday morning, have plans to keep myself distracted tomorrow, well today now :P..just wanna say best of luck everyone :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ItsMeSarah94

i cant believe its tomorrow!!! :eek: i have decided im just going to listen to my ipod for the journey in the car to avoid all conversations with my mam and not to listen to the raido!! Good luck every1 i hope u all get what u wanted! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭amortentia

I'm so scared that I'll add up my points wrong in the panic of getting the results, thinking that I got more points than I did.. I was also worrying about those online points calculators incase the people who made them change the values of the grades on the day as a prank or something! Talk about paranoid :P

Luckily I have no option of going to school to get the results so its gonna be online if the postman doesn't come before 12 (and I manage to find my PIN). When my sister was getting her results 2 years ago the postman came to our house first, really early in the morning (my mum usually gives him a nice bottle of whisky for Christmas).

Either way I'm going to try and lie in for as long as possible to avoid prolonging the torture.

And the very best of luck to you also! :) I hope you have a happy morning

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

Results tomorrow! :) we're just so close now!

For a minute i was thinking you ment me a getting then tuesday if you know what i mean

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭GSI

amortentia wrote: »
    . I was also worrying about those online points calculators incase the people who made them change the values of the grades on the day as a prank or something! Talk about paranoid :P

I'm the same :/ That iphone app better be legit :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭ak4

got a call today to go into work tomorrow to work a full day, i decided to pass because i know il be plagued with people mentioning wednesday.... while at home i have my mom on a strictly silence about it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭kellogscoffey

Reckon it'll be a 'nawful anti-climax, thinking of what could've been :)

Who says exam post mortems are unhealthy? :p

amortentia wrote: »
    I'm so scared that I'll add up my points wrong in the panic of getting the results, thinking that I got more points than I did.. I was also worrying about those online points calculators incase the people who made them change the values of the grades on the day as a prank or something! Talk about paranoid :P

Personally I assure you that won't happen with this:
    Adro947 wrote: »
    Done. In a strange way, making it took my mind off the results :). I also searched for and found another one. So I went for a simplistic app, which keeps everything on screen. The maths should work without fail on anything. Not sure how it'll look without a big screen though.

Here's the link: Android LC Points Adder

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 epicwinning

Anyone know what time on wednesday we get the results at? If I get there too early, I'll look obsessed and if I get there too late, I'll look lazy and apathetic...

Anyone know what time on wednesday we get the results at? If I get there too early, I'll look obsessed and if I get there too late, I'll look lazy and apathetic...

It's between 9 - 10 nationwide usually, my school opens at 9 , so go at 10 and you'll be fine

Of course there are exceptions, in my area they all open at 9 but wasn't there a guy on here who said his school is opening at 11. Doesn't matter if you're early anyway, people will understand that you just want them out of the way, ahah I'm going into my school at around 11 because nearly everyone will arrive at 9.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭iamyourending

They're online at midday, whereas they become available in each school at a different time...the best thing to do is phone your school to check what time they'll be available from...good luck :)
    I'm dreading them...today is gonna be soooo long! Just hope I passed construction!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Ragdoll742

Dont play a whole lot..but Im gonna get myself addicted to xbox methinks. Pass the time..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 epicwinning

Thanks. I'll just go in at 9, I reckon. Say hi and whatnot to my old classmates. Might not get that opportunity for a long while... E; Wanna get my results before they go online. Can't bear thinking about my family knowing my results before me :\

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

I actually love this thread !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Seeing as yizzer all here having panic attacks anyway, no harm to use your time productively and have a read of this thread! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭B_Fanatic

Seeing as yizzer all here having panic attacks anyway, no harm to use your time productively and have a read of this thread! :p

Yes I was going to go looking for something like this tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

Barely no sleep last night, tonight will be fun:p

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭not_so_civil

So far my plan to sleep through most of today has failed epically. I've been wide awake since 9am :(

Sunny!! wrote: »
    Barely no sleep last night, tonight will be fun:p

You'll need A LOT of coffee tomorrow morning. :P

Adro947 wrote: »
    You'll need A LOT of coffee tomorrow morning. :P

Haha I find exercise the best, not a fan of the coffee at all, but this day is going to drag:(

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Shonagh

I haven't had any trouble sleeping whatsoever, I got 10 hours every night for the last three nights.. My main worry now is that I'll sleep through my alarm in the morning xD

Shonagh wrote: »
    I haven't had any trouble sleeping whatsoever, I got 10 hours every night for the last three nights.. My main worry now is that I'll sleep through my alarm in the morning xD

I was getting ten alright before last night, but las night I just kept waking up

Just got a text from school saying we can collect our results at 9:30. Today is already dragging.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭not_so_civil

flyaway. wrote: »
    Just got a text from school saying we can collect our results at 9:30. Today is already dragging.

You're school texts you?:eek:

• Advertisement

You're school texts you?:eek:

Well, they text my parents!

Advertisement