Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Countdown to LC Results 2011

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Bloc Party!

mtb_kng wrote: »
    You did well. It's like, er, em.... How do you explain irony?

Joining the mile high club on virgin airline :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Vodkat wrote: »
    I say every leaving cert students bedroom is spotless!! Mine is.... :D:D

Mine's a bigger mess than usual from my procrastination :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Best of luck to all of ye getting results!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Edana

Iv run out of things to clean :( so now Im downloading 'getting ready/nightclub' music to put on my ipod for walking to school tomoro .. so I'll only be thinkin of the night out and not the envelope :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

aramush wrote: »
    brick-toilet.jpg

Good aul' Google... :rolleyes:
    _meehan_ wrote: »
    I did strip my bed yesterday though and washed all the sheets and covers...

Who's coming over? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Shonagh

Roughly 13 hours to go.. Ooh its gettin scary now. I'm putting party tunes on the ipod that'll keep me thinking about tmrw night, then I'm going to go and paint the 200m or so of fence that surrounds my house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

I've managed to keep 2morrow out of my head for most of the day, and I've slept pretty well so I'm eerily calm :p But rest assured I wont get much sleep tonight and I'll be panicking as I wait to be handed that envelope at school! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

You guys have just reminded me to charge my iPod! The walk to school without it would be a disaster. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭not_so_civil

I'd managed to go a good while without checking the clock or thinking bout tomorrow, and then my teacher decides to text me to wish me all the best... cue panic again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I feel sick now.
    Actually thought I'd be grand but ya... Oh dear :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

I'd managed to go a good while without checking the clock or thinking bout tomorrow, and then my teacher decides to text me to wish me all the best... cue panic again

Wow :O

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Edana

12 HOURS :O:O:O

MAAAAHHHH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

Food tastes so bland today :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Wow :O

It wasn't a weird text or anything. just a horrible joke and best wishes. She's probably my fav teacher and we get on quite well anyway so its kin of normal for her to text at times like this:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

I have to sit in a car by myself for the next hour, any ideas of how not to think it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

It wasn't a weird text or anything. just a horrible joke and best wishes. She's probably my fav teacher and we get on quite well anyway so its kin of normal for her to text at times like this:)

No I was just surprised you have each others numbers. Pretty cool :) That would NEVER happen in our school :(

No I was just surprised you have each others numbers. Pretty cool :) That would NEVER happen in our school :(

Well we went on a school tour and she was in charge so the 6 of us sort of adopted her as a mammy, shes pretty sound. There's a few teachers and students that keep in contact like that in our school, but its usually only the 6th years that the teachers think are mature enough not to abuse the priviledge;)

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Just want to say good luck to all the Leaving Certs waiting on their results tomorrow.

I'll be in your position this time next year so I can't imagine how nervous/excited ye are :eek:

Hope ye get the results you hoped for and if you don't, it's not the end of the world anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Shane101

barbarians wrote: »
    Just want to say good luck to all the Leaving Certs waiting on their results tomorrow.

I'll be in your position this time next year so I can't imagine how nervous/excited ye are :eek:

Hope ye get the results you hoped for and if you don't, it's not the end of the world anyway :)

It's close though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Mr Mime

WHY WONT TOMORROW HAPPEN NOW!

Then again....I'm not sure I want to know my results...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭kahf1_02

Hey. Can anyone recommend some reflective contemporary music for tonight. Helps me relax. Thanks

kahf1_02 wrote: »
    Hey. Can anyone recommend some reflective contemporary music for tonight. Helps me relax. Thanks
    Was just about to post what I'm listening to atm, one sec ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

It ain't contemporary but C'est La Vie by Protest The Hero is about how insignificant suicide is. It will make you value your life.

Chase & Status - End Credits
    Chase & Status - Pieces (Feat. Plan B)
    DJ Fresh - Hypercaine
    DJ Fresh - Kryptonite
    DJ Fresh - Lassitude
    DJ Fresh - Louder (The new version of this that was release a month or so ago)
    DJ Fresh - Starfall
    Katy B - Katy On A Mission
    Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (Noisia remix)
    Skrillex - Kill everybody
    Magnetic Man - Perfect Stranger (Feat. Katy B)
    Magnetic Man - I Need Air (Feat. Angela Hunte)
    Magnetic Man - Getting Nowhere (Feat. John Legend)

:pac:

EDIT: Also I'm still listening to Yann Tiersen, as ever :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Mr Mime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmxFAT581T4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qvglWAHDak&feature=related

Listening to these two songs as i walk up to get my results :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

See end of last page.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭smeal

may i suggest some Celine Dion?

smeal wrote: »
    may i suggest some Celine Dion?
    No. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭kahf1_02

wow cheers guys. Nice response. haha the night is gonna fly :p

Advertisement