Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Countdown to LC Results 2011

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

queens want A1 in chem and bio plus grades A1 B2 B2 B2. and my insurance is about the same.
    Im planning for the republic though so I'm not stressing

Yours is similar to my offer for newcastle I kinda want to go there but I don't think I've met it I'll phone up anyway theres nothing to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 BellaRose0050

what are you applying for?

Dentistry

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭not_so_civil

Dentistry

good luck with that, its a tough course. Hope you get what you need tomorrow:)

Still can't believe it's results day less than 10 hours and we shall have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Violafy

Did anyone else apply to universities in the uk?

Yes! St Andrews. You? I highly doubt I'll meet my offer. :|

• Advertisement

Violafy wrote: »

Newcastle my offer was high as well the english unis seem to give us really high offers. An we have 6 subjects. I'll probably phone up. re you gonna ring up yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Its results day !!

Ah fúck off :D:D:D

Page 69....

hehehehehe

St Andrews?!?! .....Someone has been watching the Will and Kate - THS on E ;););););)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

A bit more than 8 hours left, and I cant find any good movie to watch....any offers? I'm downloading Quarantine 2: Terminal (2011) atm.

• Advertisement

Newcastle my offer was high as well the english unis seem to give us really high offers. An we have 6 subjects. I'll probably phone up. re you gonna ring up yours?

I'll definitely try, anyway! Nothing to lose with some shameless begging. :p I'll say how passionate I am about their course etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Anyone know the most somebody failed ordinary level LC maths?? This is my 3rd time repeating!:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭Bbbbolger

Darius.Tr wrote: »
    A bit more than 8 hours left, and I cant find any good movie to watch....any offers?

You've probably already seen it more than once but Fight Club is a great film to watch at a time like this. Really distracts you as you get drawn into it! I just love the film though so it could be just me!

Anyone know the most somebody failed ordinary level LC maths?? This is my 3rd time repeating!:o

3rd time?!? Fair play. Tomorrow is my second LC result :) I was barely able to make it through this yr!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Patri

I'm getting the shakes! The kind you get seconds before something scary only this time it's 9 hours before it! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

I'm watching Sense and Sensibility followed by Pride and Prejudice because I'm a dork like that. :P

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    St Andrews?!?! .....Someone has been watching the Will and Kate - THS on E ;););););)

NOOOO, that's really not why I applied at all! In fact, I hate it when people even mention them. :p When I went to the open day, they showed us their accommodation and the cafe in which they supposedly met... *snore* :p Although I need 4 HL As so my hopes aren't high.

flyaway. wrote: »
    I'm watching Sense and Sensibility followed by Pride and Prejudice because I'm a dork like that. :P

I've been reading Harry Potter for pretty much the whole day. I'm just as cool as you. :D

I'll definitely try, anyway! Nothing to lose with some shameless begging. :p I'll say how passionate I am about their course etc.
    Same I'm worried I've missed the offer by quite a bit. What was your offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭DaBomb

Darius.Tr wrote: »
    A bit more than 8 hours left, and I cant find any good movie to watch....any offers? I'm downloading Quarantine 2: Terminal (2011) atm.

oh watch inception :)

• Advertisement

Same I'm worried I've missed the offer by quite a bit. What was your offer?

AAAAB for Psychology. What was yours? I got 2 As in the mocks and I thought exams in June went slightly better - but I was really counting on Biology for an A and the exam was terrible! So unless I get an A in Irish... Which is EXTREMELY unlikely!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Ah fúck off :D:D:D

Abuse! Abuse !

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Mr Mime

OMG I LOVE YOU! or "You have bewitched me body and soul"

;) shift?

AAAAB for Psychology. What was yours? I got 2 As in the mocks and I thought exams in June went slightly better - but I was really counting on Biology for an A and the exam was terrible! So unless I get an A in Irish... Which is EXTREMELY unlikely!

Thats so hight mines AABBBB. I failed 3 exams in my mocks and they didn't got the best in the leaving but a little better. It's hard to get that if you have 6 exams. I already wrote a thing to say to them when I ring up lol. I hope they take the call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

OMG I LOVE YOU! or "You have bewitched me body and soul"

;) shift?

<3<3<3<3<3<3 Which movie version? It's gotta be the one with Keira and Matthew!

"Oh my gawd! Im loike, totes, loike, freaked over tomorrow, loike!
    Some Seeeehx and the citaaaay is totes on my, loike agenda, toooownight loike! I mean, seriously loike!!! Cant wait to get loooooocked tomorrow night ! We should totes hit up, loike, a few baaaawrs LOIKE "

:D

<3<3<3<3<3<3 Which movie version? It's gotta be the one with Keira and Matthew!

<3<3 FHO SHO :D:D:D:D

2K11 BABE, LOVES YA FOREVER!!!!! XOXOXOX

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭DaBomb

Advertisement