Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Countdown to LC Results 2011

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

Bedtime for me too I'd say. Quickest way to make the morning arrive! Shall be thinking of you all tomorrow morning and I hope we'll all be rushing here to share our happiness. ;) And if not, it's not the end of the world as ''they'' say! Goodnight everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Noon_ wrote: »
    Wow that's quite steep! Yeah, I got offered a course at all the 5 choices that I put down because I apparently had a good PS and reference... I kind of overestimated my predicted grades though haha... Yeah they're all higher level except for maths, but I think I'll probably miss my firm because I kind of got cocky after I got my offers and said "ah sure thats quite low". MASSIVE regrets now, especially at this stage. What's your course at newcastle?

I only got newcastle but theres where I wanted the most. Mine is a mix of 3 higher 3 ordinary maybe thats why.My predicted grades were a little too high I don't even think I made them I really want my firm. Just going to ring up. I applied for information systems what about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭whatcartoget

Best of luck everyone! Going to bed now to try and sleep hopefully!:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

sleep psh...

I'll konk out after I've totted up my points :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Noon_

I only got newcastle but theres where I wanted the most. Mine is a mix of 3 higher 3 ordinary maybe thats why.My predicted grades were a little too high I don't even think I made them I really want my firm. Just going to ring up. I applied for information systems what about you?

Well, we'll have a day to get our foot in the door before the english students which must give us some sort of advantage so I'm sure ringing would be the best option! There's loads of threads on The Student Room (like an exact English version of Boards) that talk about success stories of people getting a place even if they missed their offer so not to worry yet! Information systems sounds good, I applied for psychology with philosophy

• Advertisement

Well, we'll have a day to get our foot in the door before the english students which must give us some sort of advantage so I'm sure ringing would be the best option! There's loads of threads on The Student Room (like an exact English version of Boards) that talk about success stories of people getting a place even if they missed their offer so not to worry yet! Information systems sounds good, I applied for psychology with philosophy

Haha I posted loads on the student room some say that theres no point ringing up. I hope they'll accept our calls they might tell us to ring back the next day but they already see the a level results a few days before. Do you think you'll meet your offer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Noon_

Haha I posted loads on the student room some say that theres no point ringing up. I hope they'll accept our calls they might tell us to ring back the next day but they already see the a level results a few days before. Do you think you'll meet your offer?

I'm not really sure, it's totally touch and go at the mo I can't tell! That Irish Times article cheered me up a bit though... Here's hoping!

Anyways, I'm off to bed to get some **** eye before tomorrow, so best of luck to you and everyone else on the forum :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

I'm not really sure, it's totally touch and go at the mo I can't tell! That Irish Times article cheered me up a bit though... Here's hoping!

Anyways, I'm off to bed to get some **** eye before tomorrow, so best of luck to you and everyone else on the forum :)

bahahaha you wrote sh*t instead of shut :P .. I'm tired :(

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

I'm wide awake, hyper and my legs shaking :/

I've really sharp stabbing pains in my tummy.. stress or hunger?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I've really sharp stabbing pains in my tummy.. stress or hunger?
    No health advice here please, if you're concerned call your doctor! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

jumpguy wrote: »

I have this reoccurring pain in my collar bone... Any advice?! :P

I'm actually excited now! :eek: Hopefully it'll last! :D

I'm actually tired but I know as soon as I wake up it'll be the results time.

:rolleyes:

dont have a doctor lol..

if im dead in the morning its your fault :p

ouch :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I have this reoccurring pain in my collar bone... Any advice?! :P
    We won't mention recurring pains in the neck ... >_>

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

We won't mention recurring pains in the neck ... >_>

:p

Ah here.. I'm not that bad like! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭ak4

think i might make tea and toast..... anyone want some ? :P

ak4 wrote: »
    think i might make tea and toast..... anyone want some ? :P

Yes please :p , minus the toast, live in the north west? ;)

Yes please :p , minus the toast, live in the north west? ;)

okay one tea coming up.....north west?? no i live in north east...monaghan

okay one tea coming up.....north west?? no i live in north east...monaghan

Ragin, Leitrim :( Shur shtick her in a flask and I'll meet you half way :p

• Advertisement

Ragin, Leitrim :( Shur shtick her in a flask and I'll meat you half way :p

okay il cya half way which i make to be my front door :P

okay il cya half way which i make to be my front door :P

No fair :( I'm at a disadvantage i've no car! :L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

Just finished watching Quarantine 2: Terminal and Fight Club as someone suggested to watch :) both were pretty good even though I'we seen fight club a couple of times allready...any other suggestions of a good movies as there's still about 5-6 hours left till LC results

Darius.Tr wrote: »
    Just finished watching Quarantine 2: Terminal and Fight Club as someone suggested to watch :) both were pretty good even though I'we seen fight club a couple of times allready...any other suggestions of a good movies as there's still about 5-6 hours left till LC results
    District 9.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

District 9.

Allready seen it, but I'll probably download it again because i cant find anything else worth watching...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Patri

Darius.Tr wrote: »

The godfther, goodfellas, Ferris Bueller's Day Off!, The Prestige!!! I highly recommend the prestige!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Save Ferris

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭ClaireMarie

****IN hell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 arham khan

sup my fellow paranoid, insomnia suffering, leaving cert dominated friends. How's everybody? I'm beganing to feel a bit sleepy now but I know if i fall asleep I won't wake up at 9. The thing is I've been sleeping late and waking up at 2pm for most of the summer. Its hard to get out of the laissez faire cycle but it has to be done :). So does everybody have their auld cup of coffee on standby for insurance lol

• Advertisement

This is great lads.

It's like the night before Christmas, wondering did Santey bring that bike you'd been waiting for all year or not.

Advertisement