Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GrandTheftAuto TBOGT

Options
  • 31-07-2011 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi people im new to boards and stuff like this so i was just wondering if there was any way for my GranTheftAuto TBOGT to be modded without a jtag i have an XBOX 360s and am willing to do what ever is needed to do it if possible to do so ...... i would really appreciate any positive feedback thank you ....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

No. Modifications result in unsigned code, only JTAGs can run unsigned code.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

No. Modifications result in unsigned code, only JTAGs can run unsigned code.

I think there is a way to modify an iso which can run on a standard flashed console but you will get banned from xbox live as the disc image wont match up to the original. Unless you want banned I wouldnt bother with it.

Advertisement