Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parrking at the coach station car park for more than one day

Options
  • 31-07-2011 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

I will be going up to Dublin this thurs on prob either city link or bus.ie bus and will be coming back at around 9 thew followinf eve.I understand you can park car in coach station car park overnight but am a little bit confused regarding how much it costs.Was on a web site that told me how much it is for over night and day fare but there are hours i will be parked between overnight and day fares that will be added on so its a bit pricy.Just wondering if anyone knows prehaps if any of the bus companies doing a deal re price of parking?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭skinandblister

A couple of weeks ago my mam was up in Dublin she decided to stay the night so my brother had to go and the get the car for her from the car park in the bus station. As the ticket for the car park was in Dublin we had to pay full day rate which was €17, so your talking about that plus whatever hours your there for the next day. I know you can park at the docks for a day rate of €8, I reckon that will be the cheapest that you will find, I know its preferable to park closer to the bus. I dont think any of the buses are doing any deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 matildda

Parked there a few times for overnight stays.. tho been a few months since last time. When returning bring your bus ticket to information desk and they will validate parking ticket for 5e parking per day.. special rate for those using coach service. Best to ring and confirm if this offer still on..

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

AFAIK you can get a special rate in the raddisson and the bus / train will validate the parking for you but you should ring them and check.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

If you use any of the buses from the new bus station you can get a special car park rate. Bring your bus ticket to the desk and the price is 5euro per 24hour period.

Make sure to come to the desk, and make sure to bring your ticket as the staff at desk need to hold onto it.

Advertisement