Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clairol conditioner

• 01-08-2011 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi, I was using Clairol nice n easy foam hair dye yesterday. The conditioner with it made my hair really shiny n silky. Its name was colourseal conditioning gloss. does anyone know if you can buy this on its own in boots or any other shop?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yes, you can buy it separately in Boots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭ilikepears

Larianne wrote: »
    Yes, you can buy it separately in Boots.

Thanks. I'd never seen it there so its great that they have it. does anybody know the price of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

It's pretty cheap, I've only seen it for sale in the small tubes like the ones that come with the dye and I think they cost around €1.50, I've also seen them for sale in Tesco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Seen them in boots too :) I must pick some up if they're that cheap I absolutely love the conditioners that come with some dye :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭ilikepears

Thanks, its good that they are so cheap. Must get some this week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement