Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

energy houses in NCD

Options
  • 01-08-2011 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

I cant remember the location of the houses in NCD that had a problem with them supposed to been energy efficent, but it turns out their bill was huge.Anyoe know of where they are and or what system they used??Thanks,Cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

cathy01 wrote: »
    I cant remember the location of the houses in NCD that had a problem with them supposed to been energy efficent, but it turns out their bill was huge.Anyoe know of where they are and or what system they used??Thanks,Cathy

Think that may have been the estate in Oldtown. They were supposed to be the most energy efficent houses around when they were built but I know someone who lives out there and his first E.S.B bill was arouind €800. I think this was covered here early last year and got a fair bit of press at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Thats them ,THANKS :D

Advertisement